SORRY WE’RE ALREADY FULL ;) You are welcome to call and set up your own farm tour with some friends, they’d be glad to do it!
Fresh Breeze organic dairy in Lynden has offered to give us a tour of their facilities. Meet real live dairy cows(oooooooohh) and watch them milk(aaaaahhhhhh)! You get to wear barn boots(yer own) and probably come home with a smell that will make your Daddy ask you what you did today.
We meet at 1pm at the main plant(very small operation) where they bottle fresh cream, milks and well…I am wondering what else they offer too! Then we’ll walk over to the cow barn to meet those hard working milk cows.
This tour will fill up quickly as they ask for a small group only of 20ish total people and our family is 6(2 will go to Grandma’s) so that leaves 13 spaces. I ask that since we are limited, that we keep it to ages 5 and up only please.
0 Spaces Left as of 3/12
4 comments:
Fun! We love Mr. VC and "his" Fresh Breeze products! :-)
Sign me up!! Really I want to go. We are 7. What day of the week is that. Hmmmmm. I still want to go but number may change depending on day.
Oooh! Add us to the list, me and the 4 kiddos...Josh will be at WORK!!!
My mom says we would like to go!!! And GUESS WHAT!!!! April 18th, is Emily's birthday!!! :)
Post a Comment