It is hard to become motivated to take blogworthy pictures of my children when my camera stinks. The poor thing, by no fault of it's own, has aged terribly. The flap that holds the battery in is broken, the lens is scratched and it just plain has started taking lousy pictures. I'd buy it again though, it was a great little point-n-shoot.
Now that I have stated my excuse I will own up that the pictures on my sidebar are soOOoo outdated, a couple of them were two years old! Eh-hem. That was bad. Today, as the children were doing what they do outside I thought I better get some pictures before this ole camera dies. So with a washcloth in one hand(to wipe EVERY face) and Camera in the other...I now announce the arrival of new pictures.
Off to make dinner
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment