Tuesday April 13 from 1:30-3:oo we are inviting you to come see our baby goats and chicks. This year we will not have as many animals as last year(no puppies/bunnies) so it may not be worth your trip out here, but we will have the baby goats and chicks.
Chicks are for sale $2ea and they will be green/blue egg layers.
There are always frog eggs to bring home ;) Coffee and tea will be hot!
4 comments:
I am totally there!!
And maybe I can convince Jeff by then that chicks are a good thing.
Yay! Can't wait!
Hopefully I can get some chicks!!!
Jennifer, could you email me your address? I don't think I have it and we would love to come out and see your farm but I need to figure out if the timing would work and such :)
We will come too!
Post a Comment